Because most of St Jude’s funding comes from individual supporters, they have the freedom to focus on what matters most – finding cures and saving children.
- $3 = pediatric isolation masks to help protect patients with compromised immune systems
- $10 = a new toy for hospital play areas or recreational areas at St. Jude housing facilities
- $30 = meals for one day for a St. Jude family in Kay Kafe, the St. Jude cafeteria
- $100 = a pair of pediatric crutches sized especially for kids
- $275 = one red blood cell transfusion for a St. Jude patient
- $1,000 = covers two-thirds of the cost of one day of chemotherapy
- $5,000 = cost of the daily room rate in the ICU